Jacobs to acquire a majority stake in PA Consulting

Jacobs and PA Consulting announced that they will form a strategic partnership in which Jacobs will acquire a 65% stake in PA. The investment places an enterprise value of PA at GBP 1.825bn (USD 2.4bn). The remaining 35% stake will be held by PA employees, following the exit of the existing majority stakeholder, The Carlyle Group. 
The partnership (i) Sets a new industry benchmark in differentiated solutions that deliver end-to-end value for Jacobs and PA clients, employees, and investors – changing the shape of the industry. (ii) Transforms PA to a global player at scale; accelerating their growth plan through access to Jacobs client base and global platform, particularly in the U.S. (iii) Advances opportunities for both Jacobs and PA employees through collaboration and co-creation of innovative solutions. (iv) Provides timely positioning of ingenious solutions-based platforms for enhanced agility in response to current-day challenges such as climate change, decarbonization, urbanization and the ongoing healthcare crisis. (v) Targets joint go-to-market teams toward initial high growth sectors of Health and Life Sciences, Public Services, Consumer and Manufacturing, and Defense and Security to capitalize on immediate revenue synergy opportunities.
Previous articleCEVISA launches CHP 60G INV bevelling machine
Next articleFeatured Story – Continuously Stirred Tank Reactors (CSTR)
Stainless Steel World is part of The KCI Media Group, a group of companies focused on building and sustaining global communities in the flow control industries. We publish news on a daily basis and connect business-to-business professionals through our online communities, publications, conferences and exhibitions.