Produced as a supplement to Stainless Steel World magazine, the Duplex World Update is a bundle of technical articles PLUS the Call for Papers for the Duplex World Seminar & Summit which takes place 1 & 2 November 2022 in Rotterdam. The series promotes the sharing of knowledge and experience across the global materials community. The authors of the technical papers include some of the world’s leading material specialists, producers, and end-users from a wide range of industries and applications. The contents provide a valuable source of up-to-date information for all those interested in duplex stainless steels and will include lean, super and hyper duplexes.
To submit your abstract for Duplex World Seminar & Summit 2022, or to contribute an article to the next Duplex World Update, please email Mrs Joanne McIntyre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed as a complimentary digital PDF, the first issue of Duplex World Update can be downloaded here.
Contents of Duplex World Update #1:
- CALL FOR PAPERS for Duplex World Seminar & Summit 2022
- The performance of duplex stainless steels in caustic soda.
- Lasers for production optimisation of rolling products.
- Achieving ASTM G48 corrosion test at 40°C on super duplex.
- Experimenting with welding super duplex without filler metal.
- Continual improvement: duplex stainless steels prosper with better formability.
- Formula to convert Rockwell & Vickers hardness scales for duplex stainless steels