Officine Orsi was founded in 1954, as manufacturer of stainless steel products.
Later high-performance grades like Nickel Alloys, Titanium and Zirconium were added to the existing range of materials.
The company employs 70 people and occupies a modern 22,000 square metres complex, 13,000 of which are covered.
Well known in Italy and abroad, Officine Orsi supply a complete range of tailor made products in special alloys resistant to corrosion and high temperatures, for oil and gas, chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, off-shore and power generation industries.
Over 65 years experience, means that Officine Orsi understands its customers’ problems and knows how to solve them, offering a personal service, short delivery times, and quality products. The flexibility of its production means that a wide variety of products, exotic materials and non-standard dimensions, can be supplied on a “just-in-time” basis.
- Special Stainless Steels
- Nickel Alloys (C276, C22, C4, B3, 59, 200, 400, 600, 800)
- Welded Pipes from plate (diam. from 21 to 2,500 mm, thickness from 2 to 60 mm, lengths up to 12 m);
- Butt Welding Fittings (elbows with radius from 1 to 10 times the diameter, concentric and eccentric reducers, tees, stub ends, caps, collars, rings, threaded and socket welding fittings, flanges)
- Pressure Vessels (diam. up to 4,000 mm, thickness up to 30 mm, lengths up to 18 m and weights up to 20 tons, including the following equipments: reactors, columns, tanks, furnace equipment, radiant pipes, muffles, retorts, special pieces to drawing).
- Prefabricated Piping according to customers’ drawings.
Plates, pipes, and fittings in the most commonly required dimensions:
- Titanium Gr.2
- Alloy C276
- Alloy C22
- Alloy 625
- Alloy 825
The primary commitment of Officine Orsi is to be a reliable, long-term partner to all the stakeholders, including customers, suppliers and staff.
To achieve this goal Officine Orsi is continuously improving its manufacturing procedures and services.
The corporate values – integrity, fairness and passion – create the framework in which they strive to satisfy all stakeholders and at the same time meet the highest standards with regards to the environment, health and safety.
Officine Orsi has therefore implemented an integrated management system focused on sustainable growth certified by Lloyd’s Register in accordance to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
All its products can be supplied in accordance with main design codes for pressure parts/devices as to European Directive 2014/68/EU (Ex PED 97/23/CE), ASME VIII-1 (U-STAMP) and AD 2000.