Bintai Kinden JV secures subcontracts worth RM 4.43M

Bintai Kinden Corp Bhd’s joint-venture (JV) company has secured a series of additional subcontracts from Petro Flanges & Fittings Sdn Bhd (PFF) to supply high-grade carbon steel/stainless steel piping, valves and piping accessories, with a value of approximately RM 4.43M, to companies in the oil and gas (O&G) industry. The company said its 51%-owned Bintai Energy Sdn Bhd had been awarded the subcontract by PFF, which owns the remaining 49% stake in Bintai Energy.

Bintai Energy had been awarded with similar contracts since its establishment in March 2022, adding that with latest subcontracts, the JV had clinched about RM 9M worth of projects since its formation.

Previous articleSverdrup Steel delivers plates and profiles to Aker
Next articleAzule Energy begins operations: bp and Eni
Stainless Steel World is part of The KCI Media Group, a group of companies focused on building and sustaining global communities in the flow control industries. We publish news on a daily basis and connect business-to-business professionals through our online communities, publications, conferences and exhibitions.