Arcelor acquisitions

Arcelor, through subsidiaries in its Long Products Sector, has completed the purchase of Duferdofin’s 100% share in the Pallanzeno rolling mill and of a 49.9% share in the San Zeno melting shop. Duferdofin will retain its remaining 50.1% holding in the San Zeno melting shop. Both sales have received the regulatory approval from the relevant anti-trust authorities. The Pallanzeno rolling mill, located in the north of Italy, produces light and medium sections, and has a nominal capacity of 600 kt/year ; the San Zeno di Naviglio melting shop, located near Brescia in Italy, has a capacity of 750 kt/year and particularly supplies the necessary volume of blooms to Pallanzeno. Duferdofin is a 100% subsidiary of the Duferco Group.

Previous articleSlovakian pulp and paper mill
Next articleStainless steel manual
Stainless Steel World Publisher
Stainless Steel World is part of The KCI Media Group, a group of companies focused on building and sustaining global communities in the flow control industries. We publish news on a daily basis and connect business-to-business professionals through our online communities, publications, conferences and exhibitions.