Important information when supplying your advertisement
All Advertising material, including any copy changes, must be received by the deadline date. Please be aware that the deadline dates are indicative and may be subject to change.
- Image resolution must be a minimum of 300 dpi to achieve the necessary sharpness in print.
- Full colour material should be provided in CMYK.
- Black and white should be provided in greyscale.
- Bleed area if required should be 3mm.
- All advertising material should be provided with crop marks
- Special and metallic colours must be agreed, and finalised prior to the deadline of the publication
- No text should be included within 10mm of the right and left sides of the crop marks to avoid being cut with the spine or disappear in the fold (NEW REQUIREMENT)
- For the double page spread advert, no text should be included within 20mm of the center of the advert page (NEW REQUIREMENT)
Advertising Material to be supplied in the following formats
- Adobe PDF (portable document format) save as high resolution
- EPS (encapsulated postscript) saved from Photoshop, QuarkXpress, Illustrator or Freehand etc
- JPEG (Joint Photographic Experts Group) save image quality to maximum
- BMP (24 bit true colour).
While we will make every effort to assist and inform you of our requirements it is the clients responsibility to provide suitable advertising material.
If you provide material that does not conform to these standards, KCI publishing can not accept responsibility for poor production quality.
Any production work undertaken on your behalf will be recharged at cost.
Large files can be uploaded to our FTP site, details on request.
Or please contact us for other delivery options.
Mechanical requirements – Please note: all measurements are width * height
Send advertising material to
Mrs Renate Collet
Phone: +31 575 789 269